Pura Follia covid Line
Maximum sanitisation of our sailing boat in compliance with hygiene and safety regulations in force, to guarantee our guests comfort and peace of mind!
- all staff is trained to take care of our guests’ safety;
- common areas will be equipped with hand-cleansing, hydro-alcoholic solution dispensers;
- cabins will always be cleaned when the guest is not in them.
Social distancing regulations are applied on board: at least 1 metre between those who do not live together.
They are obligatory for distances of less than 1 metre, between strangers who do not live together, when getting off the boat, during moorings, check-in and check-out
We guarantee that all areas are sanitised before the boat is delivered to you, using an ozone generator present on board and:
- hydro-alcoholic , sanitising products;
- sheets and towels sealed in laundry packaging;
- bed and bath linen changed twice a week.
Air conditioning plants:
These are sanitised periodically by a specialised firm.
To ensure the safety of both guests present and those who will follow and the crew (monitored weekly), the presentation of a rapid and / or molecular swab with negative results 48 hours before boarding or vaccination certificate will be required.